Real Estate Online Marketing
At Inbound Real Estate Marketing, we have years of experience working for and with the major technology providers that specialize in real estate marketing. We have used that experience to establish ourselves as one of the top research destinations for:
Our goal is to make sure you, the real estate broker, actually make money off of your digital marketing.
We Dig Deep
We make sure you are making money off of your digital marketing by looking at in-depth reviews of current real estate marketing and technology providers such as Trulia, Realtor.com, Zillow, Boom Town, and Real Estate Webmasters, then go interview their customers regarding these services. We also take a good look at comparisons of conversions rates and comments on the lead quality you receive.
We Guide Your Marketing Efforts
I’ll be providing detailed tutorials and advice on getting the best performance from tools like Market Leader, Top Producer, Diverse Solutions, and IDX Broker. We strongly believe you should be educated on what you can expect in terms of revenue realized based on the services you are using. In the meantime, I have started off this blog with some solid articles on marketing and social strategy. Here are a few of my favorites from 2015:
- Blog,Blog well,Blog often – The 4th commandment of real estate websites
- Why Pinterest can help make your first million in Real Estate.
- The number one mistake most brokers and agents make with their real estate website.
- 6 ways to dominate the search engines for a community or building
- Real Estate Copyright, the reason you gave away the rights to your own website information.
Last but not least, I’m constantly learning by taking questions and approaching topics you are concerned about. With guidance from your input, I can see what doesn’t work, what does, and what we can do to make what does work even more efficient.