Why A Post on Real Estate Memes?
Well, I was curious to see exactly which real estate memes were most prevalent. I also get to show YOU these nifty things:
- How humor is driving traffic for Inbound Real Estate Marketings Pinterestaccount.
- The top 50 real estate memes and examples of how you can use these memes on your site and social channels.
I was inspired to write this post based on my experience with Inbound Real Estate Marketing’s Pinterest account.
You see, I have 63 boards, 703 pins, and ONE pin accounts for 80% of all my Pinterest impressions. It is NOT part of my TOP 50 REAL ESTATE MEMES LIST. If your curious I am going to ask you to subscribe to my website. I promise you this post has 50 completely original memes to enjoy and you can browse all of them registration free.
PREMIUM CONTENT LOCKED
Enter Your Details For Instant Access
Want to see the Real Estate MEME that started it all. (It's not part of of the Top 50 real estate memes of all time.
How I Ranked Real Estate Memes.
Ranking memes are clearly going to be subjective. Real estate is a very defined niche, so only most contributions only came from a handful of websites. Here they are in no particular order:
- Househunter Network
- Lighter Side of Real Estate
- Real Estate Memes – Facebook
- Google Images
- Various boards on Pinterest
- Various groups on Facebook
Wherever possible, I used social shares and comments to gauge popularity. I also frequently ran across the same memes on different sites, so I also took into account repetition and overall shares.
I’m going to arrange these memes into five groups of ten. I will arrange each group of 10 showcasing examples of how you might use these on your blog or social channels.
Real Estate Meme Marketing Tip Number One: Use humor to describe your daily activities. Stories using memes are relatively widespread, as many of these memes were used that way originally.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A REALTOR
11:10 am – My clients, a husband, and wife, arrive late and flustered.
11:20 am – My clients are agitated and question my qualifications. I put on my game face.
11:30 am – We’ve looked at the first property, and I ask the client if they have arranged financing.
12:30 pm – We are still parked out in front of the second home. There is a lack of clarity about whether financing was arranged.
12:45 pm –STILL out in front of the second house and, feeling brave, I volunteer an opinion.
1:00 pm – Three calls, two arguments, and one email later my now pre-qualified clients and I get out of the car. Only then do we notice the following sign in the yard:
1:45 pm – We have now safely established the house is not haunted. The client indicates they would like to make an offer on the property.
7:45 pm – As my job as a professional real estate agent requires, I request disclosures.
8:00 am – The listing agent (who is a triathlete and up for her morning run) gives a somewhat inadequate disclosure. My client has thought about how we should respond.
10:45 am –Feeling good, I snap a selfie as I head out to meet with my next client.
Real Estate Meme Marketing Tip Number Two: Everyone loves animals, and there are never enough memes with animals in them.
10. Raccoons are underestimated.
9. Not the first time you’ll see a squirrel on this list.
8. Any dog lovers out there?
7. Anything with a little attitude makes me smile.
6. A cat with a firm set of requirements.
5. Patience is key.
4. Who said I was playing with matches?
3. My cat’s TRUE nature.
2. I told you squirrels would be back.
1. But I didn’t say they would TOP the list… muahahaha!
Real Estate Marketing Tip Number Three: WHEN/WHAT/THAT/YOU real estate memes have been rapidly growing in popularity.
10. We all love when someone says YES!
9. Murphy’s law.
8. Nothing says unprofessionalism like unreturned phone calls!
7. Sometimes negotiations fail for unexpected reasons.
6. Sometimes you wish you had met your client at their home before accepting the listing contract.
5. Who says victory dances are for football?
4. I love it when my friends tell me that Realtors are overpaid.3. “YES” is the best three letter word.
2. Sometimes I forget things.
1. To all those DIYers.
Real Estate Marketing TipNumber Four: Create memes that suit your personality.
10. How I feel when my friends ask me to do something on the weekend.
8 . My Facebook Status.
7. Today’s version of a land owner.
6. Yesterday’s version of a land owner.
5. I have this meme saved to my cell phone for my client’s questions regarding “zestimates.”
4. Back to real estate future.
3. How I feel when looking through Zillow.
2. This one isn’t a slogan. BUT IT SHOULD BE!
1. Another version of “who says real estate is stressful?”
Real Estate Marketing Tip Number Five: Gather up memes that make you laugh. If you’re laughing, others will likely be too! Note that many social channels like Tumbler, Instagram, and Pinterest, are mostly visual and require little to no preamble.
I hope you’ve gotten some idea of how you might use memes like these on your blog or social media channels. If you get used to integrating humor into your blogging strategy and visual content like memes into your social strategy, I promise you’ll see an increase in traffic. If you liked this post you might also like my LATEST blog post The 50 greatest real estate quotes of all time.
Presented without comment.