50 Real Estate Slogans & Tagline Ideas – 30 Visual Case Studies
Having a descriptive tagline or slogan will make a small real estate advertising budget get better results. A real estate Slogan is short and striking. It is provided by the Broker of record to agents, franchises or affiliates. A real estate Tagline is a descriptive catchphrase that describes some aspect of an agent or brokers service package. This blog post presents FIFTY tagline and catchphrase ideas. Furthermore, this blog post presents THIRTY VISUAL examples. Fifteen Real Estate Slogans and Fifteen Real Estate Taglines.
Ironically 65% of the population are VISUAL learners according to the University of Alabama. I did not use nor could I find any visual case studies to reference which is why I made one for you.
Best Real Estate Slogans and Taglines 25 Best Real Estate Slogans Re-Max | ABOVE THE CROWD Century 21 | SMARTER BOLDER FASTER ERA | ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU Corcoran | WHERE DREAMS COME HOME Long and Foster | SEARCH.SEE.LOVE Allen Tate | WE’LL GET YOU MOVING Berkshire Hathaway | Good to know Rodeo Realty | Local Expertise, Global Presence Houlihan Lawrence | LOCAL MARKET LEADERSHIP WORLD CLASS CONNECTIONS Camden Property Trust | LIVING EXCELLENT Martha Turner Sotheby’s Internation Realty | “We list and sell in all price ranges from $20 thousand to $20 million. We want to be your Realtor,” is familiar to millions of Houstonians. CBRE | BUILD ON ADVANTAGE Jones Lang LaSalle “Real Value In A Changing World” SOM Skidmore,Owings and Mills | “LESS IS MORE” Colliers International | Good Ideas DotLoop | Why real change is hard – But not impossible NAR | “GET REALTOR” HomesUSA | “OUR VALUE PROPOSITION IS ACCURACY AND CONVENIENCE” Compass “Let Us Guide You Home” The Altman Brothers “The Difference” Seven Gables Real Estate “Lifestyle Is where it begins” Halstead Property “How Real Estate Gets Real” William Raveis “Let Our Family Show Your Family the way home” Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers “Hawaii Real Estate Lives Here” Douglas Elliman | Ask Elliman
25 Best Real Estate Taglines (Unused) A Vision for Your Life Beyond the sale Call Pat for your real estate chat Click or Call We Do it All Colorful Places to Live and Play Creating real value in property and places Dedicated to results Everything I touch turns to sold Your Real Estate Experts Helping you find the property of your dreams Find the property of your dreams For all things real estate Foreclosure Specialist Professional Real Estate Service Real Estate is our life Your Realtor for life [CITY NAME REALTOR] [REALTOR NAME TYPE OF REAL ESTATE] I am at your service Your Dream Home Awaits Your Realtor for life Sign of experience Service you deserve and people you trust Teamwork for the team that works Investing Made Easy
Need more examples?: Basic Slogan Guidelines and 100 More Examples
Case Study: 30 Visual Tagline and Real Estate Slogans Real Estate Slogan & Tagline Visual Case Study format: LINK: (To the website the case study came from) Tutorial: 50 words or less with highlighted screen captures.
15 Real Estate Slogans (Brokers and Agents) REMAX SLOGAN [Above the crowd] AND LOGO EXAMPLE: Re/Max brokers have a selection of branded material. This luxury real estate broker enhances her image by including the remax logo AND Slogan.
2. CENTURY 21 LOGO and SLOGAN | SMARTER. BOLDER. FASTER,
This Broker chose to use the Logo with a slogan as a featured thumbnail announcing a blog post. Since the blog post didn’t have anything to do with Century 21 itself, this is an example of what NOT to do. This Century 21 logo sports the Bigger, Bolder, Smarter tagline.
A smart Real Estate broker leveraging the millions of dollars ERA spent to make their Slogan inspire emotion. 3 . ERA | ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
4 . Corcoran | Corcoran group real estate
From 1973 to 2001 Barbara Corcoran focused on NYC. Her business’s practices became synonymous with her brand. The takeaway is KNOW your audience. New Yorkers are more concerned with what you do than what you say.
5. Long and Foster Focus on DIGITAL branding
This Long And Foster Slogan is found on their website. L&F brokers should use it on their websites as well. Long as foster
6. Allen Tate Realtors |Relocation Division Slogan
Allen Tate’s Real Estate Relocation division uses four words to add impact to a strong local real estate brand.
7. Berkshire Hathaway | Slogan | “Good To Know” Berkshire has their “Good To Know slogan all over websites and videos. I picked a natural language selection that illustrates a brand giving strong examples of brand marketing to B&H associates.
8 . Rodeo Realty | Slogan | Local Expertise, Global Presence
Located on Rodeo Dr in Beverly Hills this Brokerage has leveraged branding in one of the three most competitive real estate markets in the US.
9. Houlihan Lawrence | Real Estate Slogan | Local Market Leadership. Word Class Connections. Houlihan Lawrence uses their branding statement on the homepage of their website right below displayed listings.
10. Camden Property Trust | PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SLOGAN | LIVING EXCELLENT Camden Manages And Builds multi-housing units which make their slogan descriptive. Also, their webmaster wrote this meta description highlighting the companies #10 spot on the list of the ten best companies in the U.S. to work for.
11. Coldwell Banker | Where Dreams Come Home | We Never Stop Moving
This search results screenshot shows Coldwell Banker brokers using the Parent company provided Slogan. Videos, blogs, and websites all take advantage of the corporate slogan. This is a Coldwell Banker BROKER that has their slogan. They are choosing NOT to use the corporate offices branding package(not all of it).
12. CBRE GROUP | Build On Advantage CBRE launched an entire website to support their slogan in 2014 “Build on Advantage” A realtor could do the same concept with a single page and a tagline on their website.
13. Jones Lang LaSalle “Real Value In A Changing World.”
Jll’s slogan is used in the first line of their website copy making the website searchable by their value statement. This quickly links to their services page which is a good way to establish a set of values FIRST then talk about services. If you’re a small real estate company this wouldn’t be a strategy you would emulate.
14. Compass “Let Us Guide You Home.” Compass has such a good slogan it is featured BY ITSELF above the fold on their website homepage. You should do the same thing IF you have a name/business name that adds meaning to your Slogan.
15. Douglas Elliman | Ask Elliman
Ask Elliman in the BEST example of a slogan that ties together an entire digital strategy. Ellison named their Blog “Ask Ellison” and use the slogan as a call to action inviting their audience to engage online.
15 Real Estate Taglines (Good and Bad Examples)
Real Estate Tagline Case study format is the same as the Real Estate Slogan format.
| TAGLINE Call Pat for your real estate chat. This tagline is memorable and suggests a good call to action. The broker uses it on her ABOUT page above her bio.
2. TAGLINE | Click or call we do it all! This Real Estate Tagline was designed for online use and inspires a strong action “CLICK or CALL.”
3. TAGLINE | Colorful Places to live and Play This tagline works well for this Hawaii islands agent. Her listing photos are spectacular making this Tagline memorable.
4. TAGLINE | Dedicated to Results Ilene Polito is a KW agent that uses her tagline on her Keller Williams provided website . Her bio has a contact form next to it. I doubt she gets much response of her KW website. But regarding branding, she’s checking off some important boxes.
5. TAGLINE | Find the property of your dreams Another Real Estate Tagline that works because of the location of the broker. 6. TAGLINE | Helping you find the property of your dreams.
This Royal LePage agent is using the website LePage provides. He has customized it including this tagline that is found throughout the site.
7. Tagline| I am at your service! While the website itself is a great example of what NOT to buy as a realtor the Tagline “I am at your service” combined with a bio that shows a realtor that seems eager to please is a good example of how to use a tagline that matches your PERSONAL demeanor. You will not use this tagline if you have a more somber or analytical personality. 8. Tagline | Investing Made Easy This basic website is rather antiquated but features a clear call to action a simple TAGLINE video on the homepage with a contact page right next to the video. 9. TAGLINE | YOUR REALTOR FOR LIFE I love this tagline. Kate is a realtor that has committed to real estate. Kates introductory paragraph combined with her tagline lets you know she’s successful and committed. Strong calls to action above the fold of her website indicate this is not her first online rodeo.
10. TAGLINE | YOUR DREAM HOME AWAITS
The Tagline used by Nestiny plays well into the larger mission of the website. 11. TAGLINE | MODERN REAL ESTATE I sold Paul Kaplan a blog eight years ago and never forgot his simple yet incredible branding. His tagline “modern real estate” describes both his brand and his passion perfectly.
12. TAGLINE | PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES This Tagline AND website are both pretty basic. What set’s it apart is the YEAR “1984”. 33 years in real estate says a lot. 13. TAGLINE| Sign Of Excellence Two Taglines on the same screen as shown on the Hamptons Real Estate website is an example of what NOT to do. While a “sign of excellence” is the tagline your eyes are drawn to “find your dream home.”
14. TAGLINE | TEAMWORK FROM THE TEAM THAT WORKS Neal Spann is an Agent for The Edrington Team In TN. He uses a PERSONAL tagline. The fact that it is a team website makes it an excellent example of how to stand out on brokerage sites where you are one of many agent profiles.
15. TAGLINE| YOUR [CITYNAME] REAL ESTATE EXPERTS
Joe HAYDENS website is an excellent example of using a very simple, direct [YOUR CITY] real estate expert Tagline. This website uses it in text headers AND in the HTML for the web pages which is how I found it. Conclusion This post is all about UTILIZING slogans or taglines. I created a video with some ADDITIONAL content that covers the following: Give more detailed analysis of good and bad examples of Real Estate Slogans and Taglines Give some strong “how to’s” regarding making a creative space mentally Briefly, cover the different types of learners (help you identify the type of content you should be learning from in the future) Offer up a couple of additional ideas for real estate slogans and taglines
You can also check out InboundREM University, a massive library of podcasts and related articles. We cover topics like the herculean power of SEO lead generation and using TikTok to build an audience of 70,000.
How InboundREM Can Help You
We provide SEO-based inbound marketing for real estate professionals and teams. If you check out the Google Reviews on the sidebar, you’ll see that I’m a firm believer in radical transparency. For me, being insanely honest is not only the most ethical way to do business, it’s also the most effective. To learn more about what InboundREM can do for you, especially in terms of providing long-term ROI, use the contact form below.